Consumer law | Now and next
Join Osborne Clarke’s multi-disciplinary and international consumer law team, plus our guest speakers, for a half-day session on current and future legal issues. We’ll give you updates on upcoming legal changes, with practical tips on navigating consumer rights, consumer finance, competition law and product compliance issues.
We will consider:
- the Competition and Markets Authority’s areas of interest, with guest speaker Jason Freeman, Director of the CMA;
- key consumer law updates including all you need to know about the upcoming Geoblocking Regulation and the “New Deal for Consumers”;
- the view from the barrister’s chambers with Simon Popplewell of Gough Square Chambers;
- how to avoid entering into a regulated consumer credit or hire arrangement; and
- an update on pricing and promotions – the Pricing Practices Guidance.